Sometimes a problem may come up which isn’t documented in our Support FAQ. Our team are here 24 x 7 and are happy to help by phone or by support ticket for our Smarter WordPress hosting customers. If it’s not something within our scope of support then we can at least point you in the right direction.
With our Smarter WordPress hosting packages our scope covers any issue you may run into while working through the Plesk interface or issues with your site working on our servers. This would be things like:
- Accessing and using the Plesk interface
- Using features of the WordPress Toolkit (Staging/Cloning of sites, Installing plugins and themes and working with Smart Updates)
- Updating or changing any site or DNS configurations through Plesk
- Troubleshooting 400/500 errors when accessing your site
- Viewing or restoring a backup via the Acronis Backups tool
- Setting up email accounts within Plesk**
If you are having problems with specific content you are trying to add or adjust when logged into WP-Admin or perhaps a a plugin or script not working properly once installed we’d suggest you reach out to the specific plugin author, speak to a developer or search online for assistance as we cannot provide assistance on these types of issues.
** – For email accounts we are more than happy to assist in setting up the actual email accounts on Plesk and ensuring they are in working order. If you wish to setup your email accounts on phones or third party software like Outlook then we can only provide you all settings needed to do so. If you run into issues making a connection we encourage you to read our guides here.