- Once logged in to your cPanel, select Acronis Backup.
- On the next page, we see a list of available backup times, select a time that you would like to restore back too.
- On the next page, we can see our available restore options, we will select Files.
- We will then be presented with a list of all the folders and files in our account. Our site is located in ‘public_html’. If in doubt please contact your developer for assistance.
Select the file(s) and/or folder(s) you would like to restore, then select Recover.
- A popup box will appear asking if you would like to remove any files not present in the backup. Select this option if your site was hacked and you want to remove malicious extra files, or leave it un-selected if you are unsure or if you have newer files you want to keep, then click Start Recovery.
- A box will appear up the top to show you the backup is in progress, once complete it will alert you it has Succeeded.
Restore Website Files with Acronis
Last updated: October 14, 2020