Yes! The easiest way to export a MySQL database is through phpMyAdmin.
- Login to your cPanel service.
- Click the phpMyAdmin icon.
- Using the left side menu of phpMyAdmin, select the database you wish to export.
- Now that you’re viewing the particular database, click the Export tab.
- Choose your export method (Quick is generally the norm) and select the format to export it as (typically SQL); then click Go.
- This will give you a download prompt confirming where to download it to on your computer.
If your database is quite large (in excess of 100MB) it may time out during export. In the event of this occurring, you may need to lodge a support ticket through MyZuver so we may assist you with the import.