Need more resources for your custom cPanel hosting service? Here are the steps you need to take to upgrade:
- Login to My Zuver
- Navigate to My Services > Hosting
- Click Manage next to the service you want to upgrade
- Click Change Allocations under Account (or scroll down to Custom Hosting)
- Sliders will appear, that will allow you to change your CPU, Memory and Disk Space limits
- Once you’ve made changes, click Change Allocations
From there, an invoice will be generated for the upgrade. Once you have paid the invoice, the new allocations will be applied to your cPanel account.