You can update your stored credit card information or view the last four digits of the card currently stored in the system within Zuver . To do this please follow these steps:
- Login to your MyZuver account.
- Using the ‘My Account’ menu, click on Payment and Financials (Located under ‘Billing’ on the left-hand side).
- On this pay you can view your existing payment method or select the new one you wish to set.
We currently accept the following credit cards:
- VISA debit/credit card
- Mastercard debit/credit card
- American Express debit/credit card
There is currently no surcharge on any credit card payments, including American Express where this would usually apply.
Please note: If you select ‘Credit Card’ as your payment method, that we will automatically charge this credit cards stored on your account against all invoices 3 days before their due date and send you a payment confirmation receipt via email. Invoices are sent out 10 days before their due date.
At this point in time, PayPal and EFT Payments are manual and there is no automatic option available in MyZuver.
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via a ticket or over the phone on (03) 8001 4100.