It is absolutely critical that your MyZuver contact information is always up to date, correct and lastly legitimate.
This is for the below reasons:
- You are able to login and manage your services at any time.
- We can contact you at any time for issues regarding your service, reminders, invoices.
- We can authenticate the account holder if there are any disputes or any account changes that are required.
To update your MyZuver contact information please follow these steps:
- Login to your MyZuver account.
- In the top right-hand corner, click My Account and then Overview.
- Edit the account details form as required, such as email address, billing address, name on the account and security questions.
- Click Submit
That’s it, you’ve now updated your MyZuver contact information and this will ensure we can always send you
Please note: Domain name contacts and your MyZuver contact details are separate. Updating one does not update the other, they are two separate sets of actions. For information on updating your domain name contacts, please see this article.
Things to keep in mind:
It is important that you put some careful consideration into the email address you set as your primary MyZuver email address.
This is the email address we use to contact you for invoices, service alerts, service suspensions and it’s also what you use to login (and the address also required if you need a password reset).
Therefore, it’s important you set it to an externally hosted email address such as a GMail, Outlook, Yahoo or even a third party work email address.
It is strongly recommended to avoid choosing an email address associated with your domain name, given that if this expires or if the email service associated with it stops working, we have no way of contacting you.
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via a ticket or over the phone on (03) 8001 4100.