It is absolutely critical that your MyZuver contact information is always up to date, correct and lastly legitimate.
This is for the below reasons:
- You are able to login and manage your services at any time.
- We can contact you at any time for issues regarding your service, reminders, invoices.
- We can authenticate the account holder if there are any disputes or any account changes that are required.
To update your MyZuver contact information please follow these steps:
- Login to your MyZuver account.
- Using the left navigation menu click My Account and then My Details.
- Edit the account details form as required, such as email address, billing address, name on the account and security questions.
- Click Submit
That’s it, you’ve now updated your MyZuver contact information and this will ensure we can always send you
Things to keep in mind:
It is important that you put some careful consideration into the email address you set as your primary MyZuver email address.
This is the email address we use to contact you for invoices, service alerts, service suspensions and it’s also what you use to login (and the address also required if you need a password reset).
Therefore, it’s important you set it to an externally hosted email address such as a GMail, Outlook, Yahoo or even a third party work email address.
It is strongly recommended to avoid choosing an email address associated with your domain name, given that if this expires or if the email service associated with it stops working, we have no way of contacting you.