- Log into your Plesk interface.
- Once logged in, navigate to the WordPress tab on the left side.
- In the middle of this page, look for ‘Administrator’, with ‘Log in’ and ‘[Setup]’ next to it. Click Setup.
- Here, you can nominate a new password (or use the generator to pick one for you) for the admin account.
- Click Change to process the password change.
Resetting Via Softaculous
Resetting Via Installatron
Advanced Methods – Not Recommended
If none of these methods work, you can try the following the official manual reset options on the WordPress.org website.
Before trying any of the advanced methods, please keep the following in mind:
- If you’re unsure how to or uncomfortable completing these steps, we recommend considering a professional web developer to make these changes.
- Changes to your website are generally not within our support scope, so our Technical Support team may not be able to provide full support.