In this case, resetting your MyZuver password is quite easy if you were to use the ‘Forgotten Password’ tool, however, we also do have other avenues in place to help you recover your account.
Using the “I’ve forgotten my password” link:
- Head to the MyZuver login page.
- Under the login form, click on the “Did you forget your password?” link.
- On this new page, enter your MyZuver account email address.
- You will then be emailed a new password to that email address on file, with a ‘Login button’ on the email too.
- From there, login to MyZuver with the new password and you can update it if need be under the ‘My Account’ section.
I’ve tried that, and unfortunately, I haven’t been able to login.
In this case, if you haven’t been able to reset your password through the ‘Forgotten Password’ tool, then it is advisable to email our recovery team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to provide them with the below information from your account, to authorise us to provide you with a new password.
- Date of birth
- Answer to the security question on file
It is extremely advisable to make sure the details on your account are legitimate, and not shrouded or fake details because this will only make your recovery process more difficult than it has to be.
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via a ticket or over the phone on (03) 8001 4100.