Zuver offers a whole wide array of domain names, including gTLD’s such as .com, .net, .biz and also includes popular country-code TLD’s like .au and .nz.
Zuver are an accredited registrar with both AuDA and ICANN, which are the two governing bodies for the .AU namespace and the gTLD namespace respectively.
Our registration page offers all of the pricing and inclusions of our domain names, as well as all of the different extensions that we offer.
There is absolutely no hidden costs or fees associated with our domain registrations.
What do I get as part of my domain registration?
Each domain name comes with a certain range of inclusions, such as the ones listed below.
- Free ID protection (for all eligible domains, .au, .nz are excluded but offer their own level of ID protection offered by the registry provider).
- Free DNS hosting.
- Free Web/URL forwarding.
- The ability to create a website or email address(es) for your domain name. (You will however, need to purchase a separate hosting service to complete this).
- The ability to lock your domain from being transferred (for all eligible domain names, .au and .nz are excluded as they cannot be locked).
Things to keep in mind when registering a domain name:
- Any .au domain name registration will require an ABN/ACN/State BN to register one.
- Any .org.au, .asn.au or .id.au domain will need to be manually approved by our billing team due to strict eligibility requirements.
- Domain registrations can fail – and you will be notified about any failed registrations, so please contact our billing team if you have any dramas via ticket through your MyZuver account.