Zuver supports the creation of Child Name Servers (also referred to as glue records, custom nameservers or registry hosts) on all domain name registrations.
These are particularly important for resellers who wish to use whitelabel nameservers as opposed to the ones provided by us, for a more professional look.
To complete this through MyZuver, please follow these steps:
- Login to your MyZuver account.
- Click the ‘My Services‘ button on your MyZuver dashboard, select ‘Domain Management‘.
- Click on your domain name.
- On the left-hand side, click Child Nameservers.
- Using the Add New Registry Host fields enter your desired Hostname (i.e. ns1.examplebusinessname.com.au for example) and the IP Address of the corresponding nameserver of ours.
This basically means that if we have ns1.zuver.net.au that points to 18.104.22.168 for your service, you need to set up ns1.examplebusinessname.com.au to also point to 22.214.171.124 as it maps correctly.
- Click Add Host; repeat as required.
Please remember once you have setup your Registry Hosts that you will also need to setup DNS A records with your DNS provider.
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via a ticket or over the phone on (03) 8001 4100.