Moving your blog from WordPress to MyZuver is actually quite easy:
- Firstly, install WordPress onto your Zuver web hosting service.
- Login to your WordPress blog, go to Tools and select Export.
- Choose the free option, all content and then click to download your export file.
- In the WordPress admin area of your Zuver service, go to Tools and select Import.
- Choose WordPress and select the export download you made in step 3.
- You’ve now completed the migration of your data.
Please keep in mind that given this is a manual migration, there is always the potential for some unforeseen issues given that it is an import tool being used.
Our support team may not be able to assist, but can always point you in the right direction.