WordPress is the most commonly used CMS in the world, with a very large market share. To install WordPress on your Zuver web hosting follow the steps we have below:
- Login to your MyZuver account.
- Click the Softaculous icon.
- Hover over the WordPress option and select Install.
- Complete the form as required; ensure you select your “Choose Domain” and “In Directory” options correctly – typically In Directory should be empty.
- Ensure you set a strong admin password (greater than 60 strength).
- Click Install
Once you’ve gone ahead and clicked the install button, Softaculous will now install WordPress for you and then provide you with links to access its admin area to get you on your way to building your new website.
Please ensure that you continue to keep WordPress along with it’s components and themes up to date to ensure that there is no security flaws or potential security issues that could otherwise be detrimental to your website.
If you have any issues installing a CMS or have any general questions, please feel free to get in touch with our support team.