Installation of Joomla is quite easy via your cPanel interface using the following steps:
- Login to your MyZuver account.
To login to cPanel, you’ll just want to click ‘Manage Web Hosting’ and then click the ‘cPanel’ login button.
- Click the Softaculous icon.
- In the left hand menu select Portals/CMS and click on the Joomla option.
- Click the blue Install button.
- Ensure you choose the latest version of Joomla to install.
- Complete the form as required; ensure you select your “Choose Domain” and “In Directory” options correctly – typically In Directory should be empty.
- Ensure you set a strong admin password (greater than 60 strength).
- Click Install
Once you’ve gone ahead and clicked the install button, Softaculous will now install Joomla for you and then provide you with links to access its admin area to get you on your way to building your new website.
Please ensure that you continue to keep Joomla along with it’s components and themes up to date to ensure that there is no security flaws or potential security issues that could otherwise be detrimental to your website.
If you have any issues installing a CMS or have any general questions, please feel free to get in touch with our support team.