An Addon Domain allows you to host additional separate websites from within a singular web hosting service.
The files for the additional domains will be hosted within the same service, however, it will have it’s own directory for these website files.
Things to keep in mind
- Once an addon domain has been created, it cannot be used on a cPanel service hosted with us unless removed or migrated.
- Addon domains also count towards the resource usage and disk space of your current plan, so if it is going to be a large website or use several email accounts, it may be best to consider hosting it on its own separate hosting plan.
To create an addon domain please follow these steps:
- Login to your cPanel service through MyZuver.
You can do this by navigating to ‘Manage Web Hosting’ and then by clicking the ‘cPanel’ login button.
- Click on the Addon Domains icon on your cPanel home screen.
- You will now see a “Create an Addon Domain” form; here you will enter new domain you wish to use which once entered will populate most other fields. Then enter a password.
- Click ‘Add Domain’
Once you have added your new Addon Domain(s) through cPanel, you should ensure that your domain name is pointing to our server (through DNS records).
If you’re not sure what the above means, we recommend contacting our support team who can assist further with helping you set this up.