In the event you wish to cancel your hosting service, this will need to be lodged through your MyZuver via the following steps:
- Login to your MyZuver account.
- Click the My Services button on your MyZuver homepage, then Hosting.
- Click Manage on the service you are intending to cancel.
- Select the Cancel Service option on the left-hand side.
- Complete the form and proceed.
Once the cancellation request is received, it will be processed by our billing team who will review the request.
Things to take into consideration before cancelling your hosting service:
- Once submitted our cancellations are processed at 11AM every day. While pending cancellation, you can request a reverse of the cancellation request otherwise, it will be terminated at 11AM on the next day and will required to be restored by our support team if you want the service recovered, with a restore fee that comes at $199.95.
- Once it has been actioned, it will wipe ALL data on the hosting service including databases, files and email accounts.
- You will be eligible for a full refund if within 60 days of purchase or recent renewal, otherwise, you will be issued a pro-rata credit for any remaining months/years left on your invoice back to your MyZuver account.
Please note: For account security purposes and due to our general polices, cancellations will not be accepted via email or phone communication and MUST be submitted through MyZuver.
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via a ticket or over the phone on (03) 8001 4100.