Changing your PHP configuration through our web hosting services is easy and can be completed within minutes using PHP Selector in cPanel.
On all VentraIP Australia services, you can also change your PHP version with choices of 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2; giving you the ultimate flexibility to do what you want. If you wish to change your PHP version, please follow these steps:
- Log into your MyZuver account.
- Click the My Services option on the top left of the page
- Then select the Hosting area then the cPanel icon to log in
- On the cPanel homepage click the Select PHP Version icon, which you’ll find under the Software/Services heading.
- There you can select either 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1 or 7.2 as well as select any PHP modules you require.
If you need to adjust any PHP environment variables such as memory_limit, max_upload_limit, or error reporting:
- Enable PHP Selector as above.
- Then click the Switch To PHP Settings.
- Customise your options as required and click save.